Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Queen of Procrastination

Today I have mostly been avoiding housework and all the others things I am supposed to be doing - my excuse - my back is hurting and I am resting it whilst spending time on Pinterest, Etsy, facebook and checking out the website of Heron Island ~ our destination for 2 nights - we leave on the 11am boat in the morning - so really I should be packing the swimsuits, sunscreen and bug off!


Husband is picking up an underwater camera on his way home from work today so we can try and get some great shots of our own - would be awesome to get this close to a turtle! Sons have been practicing their snorkeling, personally as youngest is only 21 months old I will be using the clear bottom buckets for my underwater viewing this time, and the 3 year old is still learning to swim. The 6 year old son will likely be off with Dad having a fantastic time snorkelling - he was a natural in the pool - really helped with his floating and confidence once he began to trust the snorkel. 

Although me and husband are qualified scuba divers, neither of us have actually dived in years!

Will be sure to post some photos when we get back on Sunday.......watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment